Trust Nurse Services are actively seeking Registered Band 6 Midwives to work in Queen Elizabeth Hospital, South East London.
· Advance Bookings Available
· Choice of Night Shifts/Day Shifts/Weekend Shifts
· Opportunities for Block Bookings
Over the years, we have built an excellent reputation with this Trust which has led us to become one of their main agency suppliers, meaning that we have access to first choice of all agency shifts for our nurses to choose from.
At Trust Nurse Services, we pride ourselves on ensuring our nurses are provided with a top-quality service, which is why we offer:
· Competitive rates of pay across regions
· 24/7 available support services
· Flexibility & choice of shifts
· Ad hoc, temporary, contract and permanent positions available
To register, you must have the following:
· Valid Registration with the NMC
· A valid DBS subscribed to the update service
· Recent & relevant 6 months experience within the NHS or Private Healthcare setting
· Evidence of immunisations to MMR, Varicella, Hepatitis B, Tuberculosis.
· Blood Reports for Hepatitis C & HIV for EPP Occupational Health Clearance.
Our highly skilled & experienced Compliance Team can support you to fast track your registration making the process simple and straightforward.
Our offices are open 24/7, all 365 days of the year, meaning a member of the team is always on standby to assist you.
If you are a qualified and experienced Midwife, and would like to speak to a member of the team about the work available, please contact the Bookings Team on 01438419150, alternatively apply and a member of our team will be in touch within a matter of hours to assist.