Trust Nurse Services are actively seeking Registered Band 5 District & Community Nurses to work across the London Borough of Bromley, South East London.
· Advance Bookings Available
· Choice of early/late/twilight day Shifts/weekend Shifts
· Long term Block Bookings Available
Over the years, we have built an excellent reputation with this private organisation that has led us to become one of their main agency suppliers, meaning that we have access to first choice of all agency shifts for our nurses to choose from.
At Trust Nurse Services, we pride ourselves on ensuring our nurses are provided with a top quality service, which is why we offer:
· Competitive rates of pay across regions
· 24/7 available support services
· Flexibility & choice of shifts
· Ad hoc, temporary, contract and permanent positions available
To register for District Nursing/Community Work, you must have the following:
· Full UK Driving License & use of own car
· Valid Registration with the NMC
· A valid DBS subscribed to the update service
· Recent & relevant 6 months experience within the NHS or Private Healthcare setting
· Evidence of immunisations to MMR, Varicella, Hepatitis B, Tuberculosis.
Our highly skilled & experienced Compliance Team can support you to fast track your registration making the process simple and straightforward.
Our offices are open 24/7, all 365 days of the year, meaning a member of the team is always on standby to assist you.
If you are a Band 5 Registered General Nurse (RGN) with experience within District or Community Nursing, and would like to speak to a member of the team about the work available, please contact the Bookings Team on 01438419150, alternatively apply and a member of our team will be in touch within a matter of hours to assist.